Monday, 10 October 2011

Kids Clothing Week Challenge (KCWC)

Today is the start of the Kids Clothing Week Challenge (KCWC), a twice yearly event dreamt up and curated by Meg of blog Elsie Marley. The idea is that you dedicate an hour a day for seven days to sewing clothes for little ones. Then you can share your results with fellow bloggers and internet dandies via her flickr group (which is a great source of inspiration for handmade clothes).


I'm hoping Baby Biddle will furnish me with enough naps this week so that I can take part again. The one in spring was before he had arrived so I made lots of things including these rompers, these dungarees and baby shoes. So we're off swimming this morning in the hope it will knacker him out and he'll sleep for a long while this afternoon whilst I get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment